*This post contains some affiliate links where I may receive a small compensation if you purchase through them. If you do make a purchase, thank you!
Before you start promoting and spending your hard earned cash on Facebook Ads, make sure check this short list against what you plan to do.
Don’t’s Before Spending on Facebook Ads:
- Boost posts or run Like Campaigns unless you know what your doing. Otherwise, you’re just wasting your money and your time. Instead, run Lead Generation Campaigns and you’ll get those likes as a byproduct.
- Don’t just send people to your website to look around with no direction. You want to direct them to a landing page where pretty much the only option is to grab your Freebie or leave.
Do’s Before Spending on Facebook Ads:
- Make sure you have a good Lead Magnet/Freebie to give away (no, no… emails don’t make good Lead Magnets) and make sure your Lead Magnet solves a problem for your ideal clients AND offers a shortcut.
- Have good marketing funnel with good copy and well designed landing pages to help you move your ideal clients down your funnel.
- Know who you are trying to reach and what problems they have that you can solve.
Some Tools You Can Use to Create Your Marketing Funnel:
- Email Autoresponder with Automation: ConvertKit is an awesome choice but may be too expensive if you’re just starting out. If you don’t have the budget for ConvertKit, Mailerlite is also great and offers automation right out of the box for free accounts.
- Landing Page Builder: Creating landing pages page builders like Divi or Beaver Builder is actually pretty easy. You can read more about this in my blog post here.
If you plan on creating complicated funnels and don’t want to mix your landing pages in with your website pages, you can create a subdomain website with Divi or Beaver Builder just for your landing pages. Bonus, it’s very affordable and if you don’t want to keep two websites updated, look into a WordPress Multi-site.
If you want a different platform specially built for creating landing pages and online marketing funnels, ClickFunnels is one powerful tool you’ll want to take a look at.