These thoughts aren’t necessarily true: “If you use a shortcode-heavy page-builder like Divi, you better be ok staying with it for life. If you ever want to switch themes or page-builders, you will be left with a big short code mess! Also, websites that are short code heavy will slow your site down.”
Welcome to my blog! If there are topics you would like me to blog about or if you would like me to guest blog, please feel free to reach out!
01. LOOK FOR:
02. RECENT POSTS:
- How to Ask Questions as a Developer or When Working with Developers
- Amber Kim Learning Journal: How I Built My First Full Stack CRUD Application
- Cool Tips & Overlay Effects with Divi Layers & Backgrounds. No Photoshop required.
- MemberPress vs WishList Member vs OptimizeMember: How to Choose the Right Membership Plugin
- How to Grow an Audience and Gain Traction in Facebook Marketing