It’s very easy to add featured images to your Wordpress blog posts and pages. If you don’t already use them, it’s usually best practice to do so. Featured images not only adds visual appeal to your posts and pages, they also affect your your post is shared on social media sites. Optimizing your image files can also have a positive impact on how search engines find and catalogue your website and your content.
Welcome to my blog! If there are topics you would like me to blog about or if you would like me to guest blog, please feel free to reach out!
01. LOOK FOR:
02. RECENT POSTS:
- How to Ask Questions as a Developer or When Working with Developers
- Amber Kim Learning Journal: How I Built My First Full Stack CRUD Application
- Cool Tips & Overlay Effects with Divi Layers & Backgrounds. No Photoshop required.
- MemberPress vs WishList Member vs OptimizeMember: How to Choose the Right Membership Plugin
- How to Grow an Audience and Gain Traction in Facebook Marketing